Your Next, or First, Big Break
We don't always know in college or when we first start our careers where our journey is going to take us. Sometimes the direction we started out on ends up leading us to places we wouldn't have expected. And for some of us, we've been following a more linear path towards our goals. Wherever you're career has taken you to this point, you may be at a place now where you'd like more, but you aren't sure how to get there. Sometimes, when you're looking for the next opportunity to take your career to the next level, it can be helpful to have a fresh perspective. At Protem, we are proud to offer holistic coaching services to professionals looking to take that next step.
Even the best young athletes have coaches; having a coach need not be permanent, and it certainly does not mean that anything is wrong. Everyone occasionally needs a set of objective, experienced eyes to help them take action and make decisions. We seek to help you harness and highlight the best parts of your resume and your work to-date and then work with you to execute a plan that will help you grow your career. With our team’s experience in Higher Education, we are uniquely qualified to help young professionals and new grads find the next step on their path.
What We Do
- Focus on your professional and personal situation with a deep dive on your career to-date.
- Help you gain clarity on your own goals, if needed, while identifying options that are less obvious, and often missed by others.
- Help you brand your entire narrative, online presence and interactions in a way that is concrete and effective.
- Help you develop your plan in specific and actionable ways, then provide support along the way as you execute on that plan.
- Act in strictest confidence.
What We Don't Do
- Inundate you with personality profiles that tell you what you already know.
- Attempt to constantly upsell you into longer-term engagements: we help you, and then get out of your way when you are ready.
- Charge a fortune: most coaches charge thousands of dollars just to assist with one aspect of a job search, or rack up billable hours and seldom provide the level of individual attention we do.
- Sell the same solution to one person after another, or provide guidance that is so generic/abstract, that it’s unhelpful: everything, including your action plan is completely customized and specific to you.
Click here to receive a free, no-pressure, no sales-hype, follow-up and consultation.